Little Crackd Rabbit
A.R.C. SOUNDTRACKS - Archive: Volume One
A.R.C. Soundtracks are based in the north of England. Marrying bleak organ and guitar drones to distant tribal percussion and disembodied spoken-word vocals, they make for an unsettling listen. Their debut album Archive: Volume One moves from sparse, fragmentary pieces ("And you’d step out", "Lee Strasberg’’) to dense, slow-shifting blankets of sound (The Road To The Camp, The Hidden Home). Its haunted, blown-out sonics sometimes recalls artists like Throbbing Gristle, Ben Frost and The Haxan Cloak. Two/thirds of the A.R.C. Soundtracks project are founding members of Manchester-based band Last Harbour.
• CD // Housed in LCR's standard hand-printed letterpress packaging and includes a number-card unique to each copy.
The package includes;
• Sleeve letterpress-printed by hand;
• Numbercard with your edition number marked;
• Inserts featuring an A.R.C. history and two articles on music theory written by Marc Rahr in 2001, both printed on tracing paper;
• an A.R.C. moon/circle card.